Well it has been nearly 6 months since my last post! We have been keeping updates on our life thru Facebook mainly. Our life changes have kept us busy as a whirlwind to say the least!
James and I have had to deal with a relocation move, news of the future unknown of our baby Brendan, not selling our house in Grand Junction, loss of my job(s) and still currently unemployed.
However we are truly counting our blessings and they of course far out way our struggles.
We have been blessed with a wonderful rental home and landlord in Strasburg, CO (30 minutes on the outskirts of Denver...we LOVE our location to say the least!) Our unborn baby Brendan is proof of such an amazing God we serve (if by chance you don't know what the latest is going on tune onto James' or I's FB pages.) Our son Logan is still growing and changing constantly. He is one amazing 3 year old of course, and has adjusted wonderfully with all the changes that we have endured.
Logan is a tall, very active, and very social boy (wonder were he gets that attribute). James and I are just crazy about him with his hilarious personality, independent character, and very loving and sweet spirit. We can't wait to see this boy in action as a Big Brother.
Logan is LOVING his preschool (he goes M-W-F half days in the mornings) and we are so thankful for our wonderful and loving daycare providers and we truly believe that has helped immensely to him adjusting wonderfully to our new area and small town lifestyle.
Since relocating and not selling our house; thankfully, we have been blessed with a great property management company. We have already gotten great renters in our house in Grand Junction. I have been able to claim unemployment in between temp positions thru the temp agencies that I have been working with. We have only 6 weeks left until Lord willing Brendan is scheduled for a C-section and surgery so I am using that time to get things done and ready before his arrival.
James is loving and doing a wonderful job at his new post at Baker Hughes as the Water Management Technical Manager for the Rocky Mountain Region, which covers the Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, and Dakotas. So it keeps him busy, learning, and challenged for sure!
We have been grateful and so blessed to have found our church family at Miller Street church of Christ.
So there is so many others, but I will be sure to try to do better and post more regularly when I have time. Thanks for reading:)
No comments:
Post a Comment