Friday, February 22, 2013

I got a Job!

Well it is actually happening, I was blessed with a job already!  So Logan and I will be moving over to Denver full time before James (Daddy) joins us.  James will have to stay back with the house and dogs until we can have our temporary housing allowance all set up.  In the mean time, Logan and I will be staying with James' folks and my father-in-law will watch Logan through our transitioning period.  It is was such a huge blessing how it all came about.  My last day at Elam Construction, Inc. will be February 27th, and I relocate to Denver on February 28th to report to my first day on March 1st.  So it has been crazy busy to say the least!  Well updates will be coming, and prayers for the whole transition will always still be welcome.  Thanks friends and family, keep you updated and posted soon:)    

No comments: