Friday, January 29, 2010

24 Weeks Preggers


Well here is my first pregnant side profile picture. We are 24 weeks (& 3 days) along and I am feeling our baby bean move ever so much. I love it!

Bummer point, I got to experience the round ligament pain for the first time last week (I know, labor pain probably doesn't even compare). At first I thought I had overdone my prenatal yoga and walking but this was a lot more consistant pain by touch. Thankfully when I started feeling the pain, I had a Dr.'s appt the next day and she confirmed it is totally normal. She did check it out and make sure just for my peace of mind. The Dr. also reminded me that my body is making room for the growing boy.

Please keep prayers coming for our son and a continued healthy pregnancy. We can't believe how fast it has gone.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Round ligament pain is unfun. I hope it doesn't bother you too much. You look wonderful!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful, Coontsy! Love it. ;)