Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Appetite at 14 weeks

Words cannot describe how great it was to see our baby on the ultrasound.  It was exciting and just a great reassurance to see the heart beat, the head, arms, tummy, legs and feet. 

Yeah!  I am getting my appetite back (just in time for Thanksgiving!) and I haven't gotten sick for two days now.  I haven't had any weird cravings yet, and I have been diligent to stay away from the sweets during my whole pregnancy...so far.  It sure helps keep yourself more health conscience when you have a little being inside of you. 

I am officially starting my 2nd trimester and the books say I should be feeling better and being able to crave or handle foods (for me it is meat) I had before the 1st trimester.  So far they are right. 

Our baby bean is now the length of a flip phone and the weight comparison to a lemon.  I am still eating healthy and making sure I don't get the mind set I can eat for two.  I actually haven't gained any weight yet, I have kept my pre-pregnancy weight.  Our next appointment is scheduled for December 3rd we will get to hear the strong heartbeat that Dr. Strong noticed on the ultrasound. 

No comments: